Tuesday, July 13, 2010

100 Acre Wood, 2010

So I'm a little behind on posting updates on here.  I'll try to be more prompt in the future.

I spent the weekend of February 24-27th staying with friends outside Salem MO for the yearly Rally in the 100 Acre Wood.  This event is the 2nd on the Rally America calendar, and one of the closer (about a 6 hour drive from Cincinnati) and easier events for me make time for.


I ended up hitching a ride with a media crew and getting some amazing photos and videos starting friday morning at the shakedown stage.  Lugging a Nikon D700, Canon 7D and a Canon 5DmkII for photos and videos I was well equipped but pretty packed with gear.  Here is a great video compilation of the footage Matt Conte, Tim Williams and myself collected over the weekend, Matt did the editing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjHOPZ_8xnY


And now for the photos!:


Chris Greenhouse on the shakedown stage:






















































Ken Block signing some autographs:


Ken Block sliding around a hairpin:



And a full slideshow of all the images from the event can be seen here:

No comments:

Post a Comment