Friday, September 4, 2009

Dirt 2 coming soon!

Well, only a few more days before Dirt 2 comes out and its shaping up to be pretty cool.  I was a bit dissapointed to hear that pure point to point rally makes up less then 25% of the game, but hopefully that will be enough to hold me over until Gran Turismo 5's WRC racing and hopefully someone else has some good stuff on the burner for us rally fans.  Either way GT5 comes out in Dec, and Sno*Drift happens in Jan and 100 Acre Wood in Feburary so I should be able to have my Rally fix for a good while.

Check out the review:




Of course, I'll also need a G25 or G27 racing wheel, but I've been salivating for one of those for a long time anyway.  Here is a cool setup (though I could do without the white colored seat..)

No comments:

Post a Comment